Stickie~Flow Guiding Principles
- We are committed to compliance with all regulations needed for the
creation and processing of Stickies, projects and to-dos.
- Everything we do or plan is written on Stickies.
- All texts or commentaries within the system are written in such a
way that they can be provided anytime to externs.
- All Stickies are kept up to date regarding status, time
components and persons involved.
- Every Stickie is as long processed as there is at least a
documentable intermediate result or as it is completed.
- If it makes sense we pass commented Stickies on to others
- We should not work on more than five Stickies at the same
- Every morning we meet for 15 minutes as a team for the stand-up
meeting and discuss the day.
- As a benchmark we discuss at the team meeting what
went well and where improvements may be needed.
- We trust in our leaders and head discussing the activities, successes and
failures. Team leads and head are part of the system and
collaborating like every on else.
- We can also use Stickie~Flow for our self-organization (the
more we use the system the more effective it is).
- We are actively working on the further development of the system