Which qualities do team members in agile working teams need?
- team spirit.
- The aim is collaborative working. Teamwork means interactive
working of all participants on a task. Team members support and
assist each other. They help with positive feedback and support
each other in stress situations.
- Collaborative working also means that every team member
understands what the others are doing. To ensure this there are
brief, concise and reasonable records of all activities for
- result orientation.
- Every team member keeps an eye on the predetermined aim and
constructively cooperates to achieve it. Every input improving
the process is valued.
- willingness to teach and learn.
- Team members are eager to share their knowledge with others and
are also willing to learn something new.
- As the fields of application constantly change, flexible team
members are needed.
- Social commitment.
- Team members like to spend their time in the team, look forward
to their work and attach appropriate importance to a respectful
- discipline in meetings.
- Meetings are well-prepared within the intended time frame and
are hold with pleasure.